Skip to main content

~p0em 4 s0me0ne dat i L0ve unTiL i Die~

~mEnGhAyAtI~
Love beautiful when
u look at it
with your heart and
mind.
To feel love
we need to understand
how far it can
be translate
through feeling
~Love~
Quotation on Love,
Love d0es n0t teach
us to be weak,
but to give
us strength.
Low d0es n0t teach
us to insult ourself
but to be str0ng.
Love d0es n0t weak
0ur spirit but
give our strentgh.
*LiFe is Like so Love is the h0ney*
~Life with0ut Love like earth losing the sun~
^ Life without Love like a garden without flower^
#Love is n0t blind,it juz cann0t seE by itself#
~~iF u are al0ne
i'll be y0ur shad0w
if you want to cry
i'll be your shoulder
if uyou need to be happy
i'll be your smile
but anytime you
need a friend
i'll just be me~~
-> The w0rld means
everythin 2 me
and you are my w0rld -<
~ i'll always be besides you until very end,
wiping all your tears away,
being your best friend,
i'll smile when your smile
and feel all the pain do,
and if you cry a single tear,
i pr0mise i'll cry to0.~
~I LOVE U~
we are so like
you in our heart
you don't know
and
you are so beautiful in
my heart
I LOVE U SO MUCH
~sWeEt DaY~
u have give
me the greast
p0ssible happines
hold on my hands
i am always have with you
^ with the friend
to c0me my own
i'll never be alone ^
i found the one
who gives me wings,
i h0pe u will
still be my friend
FOR HIM
if i die tomorrow
i will ask me the lord
to give me a minute
so i can say that
i love u so much
coz its hard for me..
to leave a person
as special
like u in
this w0rld
leave my s0ul with0ut regret
leave the pain
within myheart
hear the w0unds with your
touch no m0re..
stabbing the hole more
rectlessly
i guess it's time
4 "U" 2
die
good-bye
"little bird"
for u w0n't
"fly"
i need s0mething 2 believe in
LOVE
i wat ched my heart
turn to st0ne
i thought dat i
was left to work
this wicked
world alone
i'm Lonely
Nob0dy kn0ws i'm prying
dat u will change my mind
they think dat i had let u go
when u left me behind
Nob0dy kn0ws i miss u
they think i feel set free
but i felt live i'm bound of chains
trapped in the mystery
Nob0dy kn0ws i need u
they say i can do it on myown
but they don't kn0w i'm crying
when i all alone
Nob0dy kn0ws its empty
this smile that i wear
the real one is left in the past
because u have left me there
Nob0dy kn0ws i'm crying
they w0n't even see my tears
when they think that i'm laughing
i still wishing u were here
Nob0dy kn0w its painful
they think that i'm str0ng
they say that this w0n't kill me
but i w0nder if they were wr0ng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second day at Wngsa maju

aku wake up lam kol 8 a.m *mybe ^^ . xbgn late da. still awl da skunk. haha . da bgn fuhh mang bored at my homiee tuhh ^^ xtaw nk wat pe an ? . member sume p kelass . tgl aku sorg at  umah . dah bngn tuh terosss ler p mandi , basuh baju , kemas umah and tido balekk HAHA! *dah xtaw nk buat ape kunk ? . Dalam kol 12 lebh kot bwu bngn . then relek relek japp dengr lagu . ^^ kol 2.30 chrsty and kiyah baru balek dari kelas *late pulak dyeowng ne balek umah . haha . xlame tuh lynda call ^^ ajak kua . inform at jerry . Dah inform . p first call jerry xleh coz dy off hp dy . call lagi bawu leh . then dy soh siap . okay ^^ . lam kol 3 lebih g tu ar zira dgn tijot baru sampi umah . wahh sowpinkk sakan dyeowg haha ^^ Lam kol 6 kott dyeowg otw amek ak at wngsa mju sambil tu text dgn jerry and lynda . Lam kol 6.50 jerry text kate nye jln jem so, dyowg amek at KL central . aku ok jer . jalan jem an xkesahh . hee ^^ pas tu aku terus p at stesn LRT wngsa maju ke  KL Central *rami gilerr orang

YESTERDAY WITH KIYAH

duit antik.. q ngn kiyah g kdai ems.. jual duit antik nie

~UwAnK TeEbiEyAt~

gurL uwank tbieeyat d0e! xtwu nk wt pe. s0,tngkp jela gmbr. h0bi aku bh! haha! aku,aa,kiyah n kak mas ad gak msuk ah ch0ng. adik t0key bh! haha! sp0rting d0e! :) skng nie sllu je dtg lewt law nk p keje ! huhu!