Skip to main content

Lapp . Lapp. Lapp

LOVE ??
FUhh ! ~
INDAH nyew ~ !
=))
p s0metimes PERIT d0h !
Law pat handLe t0l2
ok Ajew!
.....
 wASEYH ! ~
Love is 
the most powerful force 
in the world. It has the power
to inspire individuals to go to unheard 
of lengths to recapture love that was lost.
Love also has 
the power to inspire poets
and writers to put on paper the greatest
masterpieces in existence. The greatest art 
formed throughout 
the centuries were formed 
in the name of love. Relationships have 
the potential to feel really good or really bad.
When things are good,
it is time to put pen to paper, 
close your eyes, and remember what inspired
you to love in the first place.



........................................................ Pictures, Images and Photos


A million stars up in the sky
one
shines brighter I cant deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey 
with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.



love Pictures, Images and Photos


.....

We sat
And talked
About nothing
I looked
Into
Your eyes
What happened next,
I'm not
Too sure
But it undeniably took me
By surprise.
Either the sun
Became golden liquid
And gently caressed
My lips
Or you,

Took me
In your arms
And gave me

My
First Kiss

....


Color Splash Bubble Pictures, Images and Photos



From my balcony a stair up I used to wait
A little girl who was so sweet to meet,
Ten or twenty, she carried but smiled ever,
A kid I was but my memories of her-
She wore an old frock neat and green,
With her balloons she looked like a queen!
She sold one or two but always contend,
She never roamed with any friend,
Never spoke but the balloons she said,
As if that was all she ever had.
She smiled at me an afternoon,
In the sun that was setting soon,
Her hand had a pink balloon,
We stared as if we were alone.
The bow in hair flew as if it didn’t care,
A life time love we shared in that stare,
Save the colors at their brilliance,
Every noise disappeared and silence,
Like taking everything you own in a flash,
The colors disappeared in a clash,
The driver was drunk I heard when I woke,
She was in her own blood soaked.
Just like the balloons our lives are,
Air blown and made us what we are.
My colorful little balloon girl,
You brought colors to my world.






for once in my life i want to smile with joy. i want to stop liveing in this earth and live in candyland. the feelings i kant explain this i feel inside. i kant let anyone in they will make my wall of pride fall down. i kant open my heart to you you will break it like glass. i tryed to not fade in the people but that i have done. music is the only way the anger builds inside. i write it all down or cut deeply till the pain is untakeable. could you ever hug me like the way my mom did before she hated me. i want to be alone for once in my life. i need your heart or sew it in your blood. then maybe you can see how i feel now.




color splash Pictures, Images and Photos


Our lives are so busy and sometimes we live so far from our families. We miss the relationships with our families and often we do not even share important life events with them. We need to move back towards our families. If not in actual distance then at least we must move closer in our hearts. We live in a time where there are unprecedented communication possibilities. No one will ever love us unconditionally like our family can. We'd be fools not to take advantage of this opportunity.





Like ice cream, you make me melt,
Love is a funny thing,
You feel it so strongly one day,
Then it's gone the next,

I'm not sure if I can actually,
Call this love,
Because I long for him,
I want him to hold me,
When I feel alone,
I want to look into his eyes forever,


Is this wrong?
Am I supposed to feel this way?
Why can't I talk to him?
Call his name?
Why am I so scared?
Why do I even care?


I wish he knew how I want him,
I'll do anything for him,
If he only asked me,
This is crazy,
I don't even know this boy,
This stranger,
I lust him, I guess,
And that's not right,


I'm so confused,
If God wanted us to be together,
It would eventually work out in time,
So I'm not going to worry about it,
Besides, I'm going to love myself,
And show him what I'm made of.









SI BUNCET with  SI GEMOK
The sweet love poem is the one that gives you a good feeling when you read it.
You almost smack your lips because it tastes so good in your mouth.
Love is such a powerful emotion that a good love poem can taste delicious in your mouth. 
When you are one with your lover it is a very sweet feeling. 
There may be chaos in all areas of your life but when you 
come home to the person that you love the most in the world, nothing else matters.






I wish I liked rice pudding,
I wish I were a twin,
I wish some day a real live fairy
Would just come walking in.

I wish when I'm at table
My feet would touch the floor,
I wish our pipes would burst next winter,
Just like they did next door.


I wish that I could whistle
Real proper grown-up tunes
I wish they'd let me sweep the chimneys
On rainy afternoons.

I've got such heaps of wishes,
I've only said a few;
I wish that I could wake some morning
And find they'd all come true!

....

Anyway , QyLa H0PE sgt9x La
nk p H0NEYM0ON
kt tempat kat ats ni ar ! 
BESHH! ! !  i wan 2 g0  maaa~
h0pe dpt la g snea.
place p0n nice wey ! c0ld jew !


 
 
You're my sun on a cloudy day
You're my umbrella on a rainy day
You're my everything what can I say
You're in my mind each and everyday
I think about you when I lay down to bed
I think about you while I am taking a test
Your my Number one and you're the best
You're like a tattoo in my mind that will never be erased
I'll Love you for ever because this isn't a phase
It's just that I love you in my Unique way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second day at Wngsa maju

aku wake up lam kol 8 a.m *mybe ^^ . xbgn late da. still awl da skunk. haha . da bgn fuhh mang bored at my homiee tuhh ^^ xtaw nk wat pe an ? . member sume p kelass . tgl aku sorg at  umah . dah bngn tuh terosss ler p mandi , basuh baju , kemas umah and tido balekk HAHA! *dah xtaw nk buat ape kunk ? . Dalam kol 12 lebh kot bwu bngn . then relek relek japp dengr lagu . ^^ kol 2.30 chrsty and kiyah baru balek dari kelas *late pulak dyeowng ne balek umah . haha . xlame tuh lynda call ^^ ajak kua . inform at jerry . Dah inform . p first call jerry xleh coz dy off hp dy . call lagi bawu leh . then dy soh siap . okay ^^ . lam kol 3 lebih g tu ar zira dgn tijot baru sampi umah . wahh sowpinkk sakan dyeowg haha ^^ Lam kol 6 kott dyeowg otw amek ak at wngsa mju sambil tu text dgn jerry and lynda . Lam kol 6.50 jerry text kate nye jln jem so, dyowg amek at KL central . aku ok jer . jalan jem an xkesahh . hee ^^ pas tu aku terus p at stesn LRT wngsa maju ke  KL Central *rami gilerr orang

YESTERDAY WITH KIYAH

duit antik.. q ngn kiyah g kdai ems.. jual duit antik nie

~UwAnK TeEbiEyAt~

gurL uwank tbieeyat d0e! xtwu nk wt pe. s0,tngkp jela gmbr. h0bi aku bh! haha! aku,aa,kiyah n kak mas ad gak msuk ah ch0ng. adik t0key bh! haha! sp0rting d0e! :) skng nie sllu je dtg lewt law nk p keje ! huhu!